Social networking sites

The first social media I use is Instagram. I am impressed by its photo edit function. It allows me to edit the picture by adding a filter, changing lightness, modifying color and more. Sometimes, I spend 10 to 15 minutes to edit a photo and make it as good as I can. Posting a beautiful picture provides me with a sense of success and satisfies myself.

Youtube is my favorite social media. It has become part of my daily life. I will look for a funny video on Youtube when I want to relax. I will search for a tutorial video on Youtube when I need help in life, for example, having a programming problem. To me, Youtube is my friend and teacher. It plays an important role in my life.

Facebook and Twitter are similar to each other. Both of them allow me to share information on the internet, such as news, music, movie, sport and my thought. However, there is still a tiny difference between Facebook and Twitter. Facebook is more like a document about my personal journey. It records when I graduate from school or when I am in a relationship and more. Facebook can help me to build up relationship with others and expand my circle because I can see my friend's relationship and so do them. Twitter can help me follow the trend in the world because it becomes more and more popular in the young generation. It's more creative than Facebook. Some famous internet phrases or expressions are from Twitter.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Next New

Creativity

Privacy