Wiki So Far


               In our class wiki, I have added some contents and edit some pages. In the gaming page, I add content under the First-Person Shooter section. It’s APEX Legends. I introduce its game mode and market reaction to it. In the Twitch TV page, I add content about Shroud under the Twitch Streamers section. I introduce his career and channel. In the Photography page, I introduce the iPhone XS camera under the section of cellphone and smartphone cameras. I briefly discuss the camera from hardware and software angles. And plus, I edit some contents in the above pages. For example, I edit the content of Call of Duty and Overwatch on the gaming page. In the rest of the time, I will keep looking for the topic in which I am interested. And I will conduct research to add new and interesting content to expand the topic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Next New

Creativity

Privacy